Big Wig Challenge Susan G. Komen Foundation

January 17th, 2019 by

Haley Toyota is proud to announce that Chuck Baker is participating in the Susan G. Komen Big Wig challenge! All donations go towards efforts to prevent and help fight against breast cancer. 25% of donations go towards research and the other 75% is given to the local community to help with the existing fighters. VISIT

www.komenvablueridge.org/BigWigChuck

AND DONATE TODAY! We can make a change by working together!

 

About Susan G. Komen Blue Ridge Virginia Foundation:

The Virginia Blue Ridge Affiliate of Susan G. Komen is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. Seventy-five percent of the Affiliate’s net income goes toward funding grants to local hospitals and community organizations that provide breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining net income supports the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, educational and scientific programs around the world.

The Virginia Blue Ridge Affiliate’s services area covers 42 cities & counties in Virginia.  Thanks to the thousands of people who will participate in the  Virginia Blue Ridge Race for the Cure and other Virginia Blue Ridge Affiliate events each year, dedicated corporate partners and generous donors, Susan G. Komen, Virginia Blue Ridge is playing a vital role in fighting breast cancer in our community.

Posted in Uncategorized